Mason was born 3 years ago today. What a blessing he was in a time of turmoil. From November of '05 till October of '06 we had lots of major family drama, the death of my Father-In-Law exactly one week before Mason was born, and the deaths of both of my grandmas. It was a VERY rough time for all of us, except for the one bright spot - my sweet, sweet Mason. He was such a good baby and just seemed to make everything better. He helped me survive those 11 months. I had a pretty darn easy labor with Mase, only 4 hours and a couple pushes. I was almost too late asking for the epidural and I was only numb for 45 minutes but thank goodness I had it! He was a gorgeous little guy from the very beginning and we were actually able to nurse, which made me very happy.
Drew wasn't quite sure what to make of the new addition. She still isn't!
I love this picture. What a funny little thing.color - blue
animal - snakes
food - "fire chips" (Doritos), chocolate milk, apple juice
movie - Willie Wonka
toy - "fishing toy" which I have no idea what he is talking about
activities - Having bad dreams and saying bad words. I'm not sure he understood the question! But maybe he did, his favorite word these days is "kraznots," and he uses it when he is mad or upset about something. I guess its his own personal swear word. If anyone knows what it means or where it came from please let me know!
Mason is a wonderful little guy. He keeps me on my toes and has taught me alot about being a mom. He is not always easy to handle but he is extremely easy to love. He is independent but loves to snuggle and I wouldn't give that up for anything. We are so blessed that he is ours!
4 comments:
That is so crazy! I can't believe he's a little boy and not a baby. Where did time go?
He's very cute!
Happy Birthday, Mason!! What a cute little guy. I love the comment..."he is not always easy to handle but he is extremely easy to love." I think that rings true for most little boys ;)
Can you believe he is going to be a Sunbeam in 6 months??? Crazy!!
Happy Birthday, Mason!
That's so cute that he calls Doritos "fire chips" . . . you are indeed blessed to have such a sweet boy to raise!!! Happy Birthday, Mason!!!
Post a Comment