Here is Drew stepping off the school bus for the first time! Yesterday I woke up both Bree and Darcy from their naps so we could pick Drew up from school and I decided that wasn't going to happen again so we stopped off in the office and signed her up for the bus! She was thrilled but I was a bit hesitant. It worked out fine today though so I think this will be the permanent MO. We are looking forward to a great year!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Drew's First Day of School
Here is Drew stepping off the school bus for the first time! Yesterday I woke up both Bree and Darcy from their naps so we could pick Drew up from school and I decided that wasn't going to happen again so we stopped off in the office and signed her up for the bus! She was thrilled but I was a bit hesitant. It worked out fine today though so I think this will be the permanent MO. We are looking forward to a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My kids all ride the bus home. We take them to school in the morning and then they have to ride the bus home. It is much easier than waking kids up and dragging them to the school. It looks like she rides the same bus home that Lauren does.
Cutie girl! I'm happy to hear she was all smiles after the first day :)
Awww, sweet Drew is looking far to grown up now!!! I'm so happy the bus transition went well, that should make your afternoons MUCH easier!
And I had to sigh when I caught a glimpse of our old house in that pic. We signed papers on that home purchase 7 years ago this summer ... we would have been almost a 1/3 of our way through that mortgage by now! And yet here we are, still picking up the pieces from that nightmare. But o'well ... such is life :)
Although the goats might have been pretty cool neighbors, LOL!
Yeah, school kind of puts the quash on the whole 'grazing all day long' thing. I can't believe she locked herself in her room last year. That is something to laugh about now.
Post a Comment