Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm one!

Happy birthday Bree! She has learned so much over the past year, including bad habits from a certain sibling. Its hard to believe my baby is 1! Where did the time go? Bree has been a huge blessing to our family. Once she got over the constant screaming for the first 4 months of her life, she developed into a happy, content, smiley, little person. She is just so much fun to have around. Unless you are Darcy and then you would like life to go back to how it was pre-Bree. I don't think those two will ever be best friends. They seem to live to torment each other. Bree is not afraid of a fight either. I have found them on the floor with Bree biting Darcy while her hand is full of red hair, pulling as hard as she can. I so look forward to them growing up together! Bree is walking, almost full-time, but still drops to a crawl when she needs to get somewhere fast. She has 5 teeth, says "momma, and dadda" and can wave goodbye. She'll figure everything else out in her own time. I stopped reading about milestones after Mason. Kids seem to figure out whatever they need to in their own sweet time.

Some of Bree's favorites, and this is pretty much in order: Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, mom, sleep, chocolate milk, but only if its out of Darcy's cup and she is watching so she will scream, mom, dad, cheese, mom, noisy toys. That about sums up Bree to this point. She only weighs 19 lbs according to her check-up two days ago, which makes her by far my smallest kid at this age. She is our "little bit." We are so happy she is with us for eternity and can't wait to watch her grow and fulfill her endless potential. Happy birthday Little Bit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best. Picture. Ever.

Anonymous said...

This is Ali by the way :)

Jodi said...

I can't believe she is one already!! Didn't we just hang out at Sheila's for your baby shower? Dang...I guess time does go faster the older you get!

She is SO cute! Happy Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

WOW where did time go? Love the the Bree pic too...those are the awesome memories that we treasure! Happy Birthday Bree!