Bree turned 3 on January 31st. Its hard to believe my baby is such a big girl now. There is nothing baby about her anymore. She is potty trained during the day and mostly at night, and she is now trying to give up naps, much to my chagrin. She has wonderful manners and a true concern for everyone's well-being in our family. She has a smile that lights up the room and also attitude that she throws around at will. She is my Sweet Cheeks and I love her dearly, though I know her independent streak is going to test that love in the future :) That's what makes her so fun I guess! This year she wanted a Nemo birthday, and started talking about it probably the day after Christmas when I was dumb enough to mention her birthday was next. We searched the stores for Nemo but I guess his time is passed. There was nothing to be found. So I unwillingly convinced her to have a Rapunzel party. I don't get into all the princess stuff, nor do I want my girls believing they are princesses, but Bree seems to like the stuff and its everywhere so we went with a Rapunzel/Nemo party. I think we were all happy when it was over so we didn't have to hear about it anymore. I have never seen anyone so excited for a birthday before!
Things got pretty silly quickly as you can tell by this picture of Paul.
This picture of Mason with a princess hat on can be used as blackmail material later on I think.
Like I said, things got pretty silly.
And even sillier.
Mason decided to go his dad 2 further by blowing one out his mouth and 2 out of his nose. Pretty impressive trick!
All the kids attacked me at once. We had a pretty good party I think.
Bree got a Little Mermaid toy, Nemo book, different paints, and unicorn Stompeez which she doesn't weigh enough to activate unless she really stomps but she loves them and that's what matters! We are so thankful for our Breezy and the sweet spirit she brings to our family. What a great kid!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Bree!!! And...OH MY...love the pics of Paul :) hehe!
Bree is THREE? Really? I remember taking her to the mall to get her 2 month pictures taken ... right before I found out I was pregnant with Liberty! It just doesn't seem like 3 years ago!!! It looks like all is well in the Erickson household ... and I still can't get over how huge your Christmas tree was. Makes me giggle :) Miss you, Tiff.
Oh ... and Happy Birthday sweet little Breezy!
Post a Comment