Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here We Go Again

Number 4 is on the way! We are excited to announce that we are adding to our family, and the new little one is due February 3, 2010. Drew and Mason are happy about the new addition but I'm not so sure Darcy will be. She is an awfully big momma's girl and she will only be 19 months older than the new baby. We will have to get lots of snuggles in before February. Mason likes to tell me he has a baby in his tummy and he shows me his poochy belly all the time. He also was wondering when I went to the doctor if the doctor would take the baby out of my tummy to check it and then put it back in. This is going to be fun trying to explain it to my very special 3 year old!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Feb 3rd is a great day to have a baby....that's when Ellie arrived! We are happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet this new little one :)

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news! I love Mason's questions, he is just the right age to come up with some good ones!

Paige said...

Congratulations! May this be a completely uneventful pregnancy and may Darcy potty train herself by Christmas! ;) Can't wait to meet the new family member!

Gina said...

Congratulations! Hopefully the pregnancy goes well and goes by quickly for you.

Rochelle said...

Yeah! That is exiting! I like how Mason is so sypathetic.

velvetelement said...

Are you guys nuts? I mean congratulations! You are going to beat us, we are stopping with 3. Are you going for any more or is 4 the magic number! I hope all goes well and have lots of fun explaining it to the kids. You will have a lot of fun memories!