Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Daughter!

We are having a girl! Still due February 3, 2010. Looks healthy, with all her parts, and she is quite cute, if I do say so myself. Look at that profile! I love the little nose. And her little feet are just too cute. What a blessing ultrasounds are. I stress myself out for the first 20 weeks, wondering if the baby is OK with all their parts in all the right places. I love that first glimpse of the little thing, all put together in a little package. And it always gives me a sense of wonder that that little functioning body is actually inside me! What a miracle.

We were surprised by the announcement that this is a girl, since all of us but Mason were sure that it was a boy, but we have readjusted our thinking and are excited to welcome another little girl into our family. All except for Mason, who is now disappointed that it isn't a little brother. The questions now are do we come up with another "D" name, and will she be a mini Drew or a mini Darcy? We are excited to find out in just 20 more weeks!



5 comments:

Aundrea said...

How exciting! Congratulations! She looks like a little cutie:) I love ultra-sounds too.

Aundrea said...

ps. I'll be sure to give you lots of big bows, flowers and headbands:)

Rochelle said...

It is a wonder how we get these perfect little angels!

Jodi said...

Yay!! A sister! Congratulations!!

Natalee said...

LOVE the one of her tosies!