Happy anniversary to me! I cannot believe its been 7 years, but I guess I just need to look around at my 3 and 7/9 children to give me the reality check I need! These have been great years and I wouldn't change them for anything. Well, maybe throw in a few more hours of sleep here and there, but on the whole I have been incredibly blessed with a loving, honest, Priesthood holding husband, and healthy, happy, fun kids. Who could really ask for anything more? I love you Paul, thanks for choosing me!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! What a cute couple you guys are. I can still remember the first time I met Paul at our old Ward in Eugene. It was before you were married and you both had a certain glow about you :) It was very obvious how happy you both were...and it's obvious how happy you STILL are. What a blessing :)
Much love.
What a good lookin' couple! Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment