For his birthday I found a science-lab-in-a-box. He has completed all the tasks except for painting the globe. He has crystals growing, he built a volcano, and had daddy set up his weather station and rain gauge. Here he is digging for dinosaur bones while his jealous sister looks on. He takes these safety glasses to bed with him now. What a cutie.
Grandma and Grandpa gave him a noisy dinosaur that has bitten all of us and growled in all of our faces. What fun boy presents are!

Mason will be starting preshool in the fall and can't wait. He is ready to go. Drew has been his own private teacher lately and he will have no problem keeping up with class. He is a smart little guy when he will slow down long enough to talk to you. He is still a lover of Fire Chips (Doritos) and also loves broccoli. He adores Bree and loves to hold and kiss her. It will be fun to watch their relationship as they get older. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with this sweet, and sometimes sour, little boy in my life. I love you Mason, even though you rarely want to hear it!
Mason will be starting preshool in the fall and can't wait. He is ready to go. Drew has been his own private teacher lately and he will have no problem keeping up with class. He is a smart little guy when he will slow down long enough to talk to you. He is still a lover of Fire Chips (Doritos) and also loves broccoli. He adores Bree and loves to hold and kiss her. It will be fun to watch their relationship as they get older. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with this sweet, and sometimes sour, little boy in my life. I love you Mason, even though you rarely want to hear it!
4 comments:
He is SUCH a darling boy! Love the cake! You are the coolest mom ever!
That volcano rules!
-Dane
Totally awesome cake!!! Great job!
love the cake ... and him!!! I can't believe his is 4 already!?! bittersweet I guess :)
Post a Comment