Halloween! My favorite holiday! It was so long ago I barely remember it! But a quick synopsis is due. We went to our favorite pumpkin patch on Sauvie Island again this year. Great big pumpkins in a beautiful setting. The fun of each of us picking out our own perfect pumpkin far outweighs the fun of each of us carving our own perfect pumpkin. It is getting better though. Mason and Drew are able to carve their own now and Bree prefers to paint hers so Darcy is really the only one needing help anymore. Its good for forcing family togetherness. The kids and I visited Halloweentown and had some fun with all the spooky scenes they have set up. My kids can look pretty spooky themselves.
This year Drew brought out the good 'ol stand bye jelly fish costume, Mason reused his pirate costume, and Darcy and Bree were Elsa and Anna. Though they would have looked more like the characters if they had switched costumes. Whatever makes them happy I guess. Paul set up something cool in our front windows this year. He had a projector set up so it looked like ghosts were in our windows when you were looking from the outside in. The spooky music that accompanied it impressed quite a few trick-or-treaters we overheard. I love Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment