
Bree turned 5 on the last day of January. It is my least favorite month, long and dreary, but ends with the celebration of this little cutie! She was thrilled to turn 5 because that means kindergarten is in her near future. Bree loves to snuggle and be the baby, but she sure wants to grow up and be like the big kids. She and I had lots of alone time this year and we loved every minute of it. She like her "peace and quiet," just like mom, where she doesn't have any music or tv or noise on while she plays. She's already worried that we won't have our snuggle time or peace and quiet once she goes to kindergarten because it will never be just her and I alone again. I try not to think about it. I'll sure miss that time together too, but I'm so excited for Bree to move on, learn to read, make new friends, etc. I know she will be just fine because she is a social little thing and doesn't have any trouble meeting or making new friends. She is quite a spit-fire and a wonderful blessing to our family. She collected a bunch of presents, those we missed at Christmas, including the Queen Elsa ice castle Lego set, and a La La Loopsy doll you can color and wash again and again. Here is the crew celebrating our sweet Breezy. I have noticed that in all our group pictures everyone likes to make faces, Bree especially. Love her personality!

Since all the kids were in school I was able to finally volunteer to help at the preschool parties. I helped at all 4, hoping it made up for missing all of the other kids' parties. It was fun, but a lot of work. No wonder there were only 4 of us who volunteered each time. I'm glad I could be there to help, but equally glad to never have to do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment