
I finally got in to see a doctor yesterday about the excrutiating pain in my feet that has hobbled me for the past 3 or 4 months. Right now the diagnosis is Plantar Faciitis. THis condition is caused by rapid weight gain (I'm the fattest I've ever been in my life thanks to my third pregnancy), being on your feet all day (I just mentioned I have 3 kids, right?), and wearing shoes with no support (my closet is filled with a rainbow array of Old Navy flip-flops). I wonder how in the world I ever developed this condition. So now I have these ghetto, homemade pads the nurse made for my feet that I am supposed to wear all my waking and walking hours which are very painful, along with the order to wear tennis shoes as much as possible. The pressure on my feet is killing me but I can detect a change in the pain today. Hopefully that means they are getting better? We'll see, I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. In the mean time, please try not to comment on the big black arrows and the L and R written on my feet. I do know which is the left and which is the right!
4 comments:
First, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! And second, sorry to hear about your feet! Hope you get feeling better fast!
No fun! I hate wearing shoes. I'm all about flip flops. Fall and winter are hard for me because of all the closed toe shoe days that come with the cold rainy weather. I hope the pain goes away soon!!!
Yes, welcome, welcome!
I'm the fattest I have ever been too, we could start a club!
I'm sorry about your feet!
Alright, I'm really sorry, I tried to resist but it was almost too inviting, the L and R are SWEET!
You never know when that will come in handy!
Post a Comment