Drew had her first professional hair cut last night. I had an appointment to get mine cut and she decided to have hers cut too. She was willing to have it cut VERY short but the hairdresser and I decided to go shoulder length with it. We love it. It has totally aged her. Well, as much as you can age a 4 year old, and it has shown me just how bad I am at trimming hair and cutting bangs!

Drew wasn't real thrilled about the process but loved the outcome. When she went to bed she informed me that "I'm so adorable! Mom, what does adorable mean?"
It has this fun little flippy stuff at the bottom.
The finished product.
8 comments:
Aw, you both look great! I am always saddened by how haircuts age my kids, too. :(
How cute! I think she (and you) are adorable anyway you have your cute hair!
so cute! And I just noticed her pic on the side-bar . . . hilarious!
Love the pics! So cute and yes, she does look older! But that's alright! She's so sweet!
Aw, she is very cute! I love her silly picture along the side!
Very pretty!!
You both look great! And look at Darcy sitting up like such a big girl now?! She's getting so big so fast, but that's just how it goes huh?! Bitter-sweet :)
I noticed her haircut at church on Sunday! She is always so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment