Our porch is now being guarded by 5 orange spheres. Too bad they weren't there a few nights ago when someone tried to get into the house. I woke up at 3am to knocking on the back of the house and then the sounds of someone trying to open the sliding door. I was pretty well knocked out so I didn't realize what was going on really until I heard a knock at the front door and the sound of the doorknob being turned. I was so scared! I just laid there and tried to be as quiet as possible, but of course I had to use the potty so I was stealthily crawling to the bathroom to avoid the huge window we have there. The thought didn't even cross my mind to call the police till about a half hour later. I finally fell asleep and dreamed an appliance delivery guy was delivering ugly cream colored appliances at 3am and Paul said we had to keep them. I need to work on my emergency management skills I guess.
The major rash I talked about in my last post has finally gone away I think. I only had to use my medicine for 5 days thankfully. I still am pretty itchy but it is much more manageable than before with the rash. I still have no idea what caused it.
Drew is doing great at school. She comes home with those darn Mustang Award stickers a couple times a week. She says its for standing quietly with her hands to herself in line, or on the rug at reading time. I am proud of her but also wish she would live a little! Jeez girl, cause some mischief! I was a little brown noser/teacher's pet when I was her age and I remember how some kids used to make fun of me. I guess I shouldn't fault her for her obedience, and I should enjoy it with this kid because I can pretty much guarantee her little brother will not be receiving the awards quite as often! But, that's what makes life fun I guess.
2 comments:
Love the pics!
So where was Paul during the almost break-in? Good Grief!
I've been talking a lot the past few days about my last Haunted House experience...in COLLEGE! Yeah, won't ever go again! Good luck Drewsy!
It sounds like you are all having fun, minus the rash! Congrats on another girl, I love'm:) so will this be the last or will you try for one more? A little brother for Mason? I think you should go for a D name again like Daria or something! Take care and I hope that itch is gone for good soon.
Post a Comment