9 inches in one night! We finally got some snow! Of course school was cancelled that next morning but the morning after that it was business as usual. As I was dropping the kids off for school that morning I was furious! The parking lot hadn't been plowed and these poor, tiny bodies were trying to make their way through piles of snow up to their knees! I could not believe the school district was allowing this to happen. I was so mad I borrowed a snow shovel from my neighbor and went back to the school to shovel a pathway for the poor kids to walk on so they could get to school safely and hopefully somewhat dry. I would like to say I had a smile on my face, just committing a random act of kindness, but I was really hoping the pricipal would look out the window and see me laboring in all the snow and feel incredibly ashamed of the situation and if nothing else, get out their herself and help me dig! Crimony! What a ridiculous situation and they were lucky no one got hurt trying to get into the school that morning. By that afternoon it had been cleared off but it was a little late I think. Other than that the snow was beautiful and we had lots of fun playing in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment