Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grand Opening

So I decided to give in to peer pressure and start a blog. I am very new at this so bear with me as I tweak this thing probably daily till I get it looking and feeling the way I want it. I was somewhat reluctant to blog since I didn't think anyone would be interested in the life of a stay at home mom, but I guess that is selling myself and my family short. Just because I am at home it doesn't mean that my life isn't full of wonderful and not-so-wonderful happenings every single day. So I have decided to share with the world the goings-on of my life. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep Blogggin

Shonda said...

sweet.
Glad you're a blogger now. It will be so fun to see you guys in photos, and check in, on what your family is up to!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm so happy that you gave in :) Seriously, it's so worth it. You will love all the family history you'll record. Thanks for the invite, I'll be checking often!