Aren't we babies!? Ah, fresh newlyweds, shiny in love, throwing a reception in the gym of the local Mormon church. Its free, right? I threatened Paul with no honeymoon if he shoved cake in my face. I just don't find it funny and he luckily agreed.As I was thinking over the last , or first, six years of our marriage, I came up with TONS of some pretty major events: Road trips to Alaska, Michigan, Niagara Falls, Colorado, Maine, Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., and everywhere in between! The passing of my wonderful Father-in-Law the week before my son was born, the birth of 3(!) kids, the passing of 3 of my grandparents, buying a home for the first time, Paul graduating from college and getting a great job at Intel, the marriages of siblings and births of nieces and nephews, health scares from various family members, and the ups and downs of everyday life. These have been 6 years of great times and some pretty sad times, but over all I have had a great and truly blessed life since I decided to drop my stubborness and agree to marry my best friend. Thanks Paul for loving me, for standing by me, for accepting me, for calming me down more times than I can count, and for being the great daddy you are to our 3 babies. I love you TONS and look forward to the next 6 years and beyond!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many more fabulous years (maybe with a few fewer huge life events -- you sure crammed a whole lot of emotional events into the last six!!)
I do love hearing about your road trips..the last one with the kids was sooo brave!
Happy Anniversay!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on six years hope you have many happy years ahead.
happy anniversary! I love the motorcycle story - sounds like a great engagement to me.
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how much your life can change in just 6 years?!
That was the sweetest post! I love it when you get all mooshy!
Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment