
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
What's That Smell?
These pictures are pretty gross, I apologize, but this had to be documented! This afternoon I was making lunch and I caught a whiff of Darcy's nasty prune juice poop. The poop Drew thinks smells good, "like fruit snacks!" YUCK! I looked over at Darcy in her play thing and I see a puddle of poop at the bottom and her little feet smearing it around. YUCK! Some of you know that Darcy has been severely constipated since before Thanksgiving since I gave her bananas without thinking about what they might do to her poor little body. They stopped her up good! I have been forcing prunes and prune juice down her every chance I could get for days now, and it looks like it finally all caught up to her! These pictures do not even tell half the story. Unfortunately I was in poop up to my armpits and couldn't take more pictures! She was covered in the stuff, from her neck to her toes, poor baby! It was all I could do not to add my vomit to the mess as I cleaned her up. This was the biggest blow out I've had to deal with as a mommy. Hopefully I will never see one of this magnitude again! I am happy to say Darcy is probably cleaned out now and much more comfortable. I think its time to lay off the prunes! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is gross!! Even Tanner (my two year old--who should be asleep now but instead is torturing his mom. . .) was disturbed by the pictures. :)
Well, at least she's feeling better. I so remember the days of gross baby poop, don't miss it a bit.
Wow! At least she was in the bouncer and it didn't get all over the floor:) Glad she's feeling better!
SO yucky!!! But soooo funny, too :) Considering I didn't have to clean her up, lol! So yeah, I would say the prunes did their job and can be put away now until the next bout of constipation. I hope she's feeling better now!
this is literally...moose droppings!
Post a Comment