Monday, May 21, 2012
Mason is 6!
Mason is 6! It seems like he has been talking about turning six forever! This guy loves a party. Well, maybe he loves gifts. He is always the most excited about Christmas too. Yep, must be the gifts. This year we did the whole "Avengers" thing. He is a Captain America fan so I attempted to make a cake like his shield. Well, it turned out kind of girly because I couldn't get the frosting to turn red or dark blue. Looks kind of like a pastel shield. Sorry Mase. He seemed OK with it though I guess. The sixth year of Mason's life was filled with many new experiences. He started kindergarten, learned to read, noticed girls other than his sisters, moved into his own room, and played t-ball for the first time. Sounds like a full plate for such a little guy. He has done a great job at school but is looking forward to summer vacation when he can torment his sisters all day long! He is still a total sweetheart full of unstoppable energy. Once he figures out how to reign it all in and use it to his advantage he will be a force to be reckoned with. I couldn't have asked for anything more in a son than what I have with Mase. He's a blessing!
Some of his favorites this year include:
Color - red
Food - chicken taquitos
Movie - Captain America
Activity - shoot his Captain America gun and jump on the trampoline
Lifetime aspirations - fireman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment