Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Mason Lost a Tooth!
September 22nd Mason lost his first tooth! It had been loose for awhile and I mentioned that if he just pulled it down in the front it would probably pop out. So he did it! Once it was out he gave us a huge, now holey, smile. Drew didn't manage to lose her first tooth till she was 7 so Mason is pretty proud of the fact he is only 6 AND he did it during the school year so he gets his name on the tooth board at school. Quite the accomplishment. He didn't freak out at the blood like Drew did and now he can't wait to lose the other 3 he swears he has loose. I think if they were easy to pull out at any given time Mason would be walking around with a totally gummy smile. It makes me smile when he talks and I can see the little hole in his face. This kid is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he is so cute...yeah the tooth came out, he was sharing about his tooth last week when I was with them...he was cute during his primary program talk also
Post a Comment