Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mommy's favorite, for today


So I am going to commit the ultimate parenting sin and admit that this morning I have a favorite child. Darcy slept from 6:30 pm last night to 7 am this morning! Holy cow! She isn't even 3 month old yet! I was sooooo excited to wake up this morning and realize that I actually got a good night's sleep! My chest was in some major pain, but I will take that if it means I get real sleep every night. Thanks Darcy, I love you!

2 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Oh HAPPY DAY!!! It's a good thing Josie has slept through the night for the past week or else I might be GREEN with envy. However I am still envious that she caught on at 3 months, Josie is 9 and just getting the picture. I hope she keeps it up. Yeah!!

Jodi said...

WOW...what a good little sleeper! I love it when it happens quickly. It sure makes life seem more doable when you are getting a good nights sleep.
BTW...She is so DANG cute :)