So this is our finished product, the pictures were uploaded in the wrong order. I'm still new to this!
This is Drew's first ever attempt at carving her own pumpkin. She did pretty well with a little help from mom and dad. Her's is the one eyed monster pumpkin.
And here are my angelic children (ha!) getting ready to carve their "pumpkin patch," as Mason calls pumpkins. Its usually cold and wet by now and I've always carved pumpkins indoors at night, but since the weather was so nice this year, I borrowed a friend's idea and we carved our pumpkins outside in the sunshine in the middle of the afternoon! Too crazy, I don't like change, but it worked out. We had fun and called it our Family Home Evening.
7 comments:
I love carving pumpkins! You look like you carved Mike Wasaski from Monsters Inc,
Great pumpkins! I love that look of determination on Drew's face!
They turned out great! That's what we did for FHE too:)
Good job guys! They look spooktacular :)
The pumpkins are darling! I have been loving this weather, too. But we have yet to carve our pumpkins, so I think we missed that nice window.
What's with the pictures going backwards. It is like you have to think in advance how you want to upload them backwards so the one you want to start at the top of the entry, will start at the top of the entry. The pumpkins look great by the way. Darcy is such a cutie too! I love the chili pepper costume.
I love it! I love the pumpkins! I love the kids! I love that you have FHE! (show off!) AND I love the new layout!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment